Friday, March 9, 2012

Day 2

Well, today I have found out that the only place I have internet access is at the church, and I forgot to bring my cable that connects my phone to my laptop, so no pictures for now, but I've taken a ton.  El Salvador is absolutely Beautiful!!! There are cities built on hill that we drove by last night in the dark, and they were something I have never seen in the states.  There's basically no speed limit and no law about seatbelts, and a lot of the cars have bright neon lights on them.  In San Salvador, they had a lot of American fast food places, like McDonalds and Burger King, and they all had extremely huge playgrounds and were really nice.  Out here in the country, all the houses and stores are close together.  We incounted a lady who was selling flowers who walked into the bakery we were eating at this morning.  The food was awesome-- the best coffee and orange juice I've ever had!  It was extremely smooth and you could tell it was natural grown incredients.  The weather is beautiful along with the scenery.  There are mountains, palm trees, and beautiful flowers.  We met the kids at the school today and tought them how to brush their teeth (thanks to Mr. Brent and Mallory who did that in the Dominican) and gave them goody bags which they loved.  Keep praying!

No comments:

Post a Comment